Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween to all my favorites- yes that's you too Brett. I hear that you have been lurking but not making any comments (except on facebook). I think maybe while I am away you guys should post on my blog. I'm sure you could shake it up a bit- let me know if you are up to it.
It's official now Stitches and Scones won the Arts and Crafts Category on the Indy Channel A list competition!! Thanks to everyone who voted for us- we love you all- S&S just wouldn't be the same without you.
Boys- do you want to blog in my absence?
Gotta pack- what will I take to knit at the quilt show???

1 comment:

Brett said...

This sucks, I've been called out. Lurking is so much better I assure you. I like the ambition you're showing. Neither of my parents have the capacity to learn how to do something as "complex" as blogging.

It's nice to hear your house is coming along. You guys sound like my dad a little bit. Maybe you'll be done within 10 years. Maybe...

I told Ross that you're gonna turn his room into the official "Green Gable Woolens" stockroom. Craig better get the heck out of there if he doesn't want to end up being your personal assistant. hahaha

I obviously know nothing about knitting or crocheting or whatever it's called. However, I think it's hilarious that you just can't call the store "Yarn Inc." or whatever; it has to be something clever like Yarn2Ewe or Stitches and Scones.

My college applications are almost done so I'm pretty happy about that - Purdue (accepted), Rose-Hulman (accepted), Notre Dame (?, just got done with it), Vanderbilt (only halfway done). It's pretty sweet to know that I got accepted somewhere even though it was inevitable haha. I'm looking forward to college (Purdue probably)!

I've officially answered the call. You need to get your boys on here now. Good luck with that...

- Brett